Thursday, August 18, 2005

Top 25 songs

Well here is the report from ITunes, my top 25. So this is what I listen to everyday at work, these songs are played more than all the 0ther 1400 in my library. The Velvet Revolver surprised me.

Name-Artist
Soul Jacker Part I-Eels
Good Disease-Aim
Sister Surround-The Soundtrack of
Breathe In-Frou Frou
Slither-Velvet Revolver
Somebody Told Me-The Killers
C'mon C'mon-The Von Bondies
Sabroso Como El Guarapo-orchestra Sublime
The Way You Look Tonight-Air
Love Me Like A Man-Diana Krall
Al Vaiven de mi Carreta-Eliades Ochoa y el Cuarteto Patria
Cheating On You-Franz Ferdinand
Sucker train Blues-Velvet Revolver
Lisboa a Noite-Teresa
Compositor Confundido-Ibrahim Ferrer
Take Me Out-Franz Ferdinand
Go Girl Go-The Raveonettes
Visgo De Jaca-Putumayo
Bossa Per Due-Nicola Conte
Guajira Bonita-Julian Avalos
Take Sarava-Putumayo
Pain-Jimmy Eat World
Elysium-Portishead
Vapor Trail-The Crystal Method
Only You-Portishead

No comments: