Sunday, August 26, 2007

A good recipe to share

I wanted to make something healthy and a little different for dinner tonight. This is what I came up with. I know some folks aren't into brussel sprouts so you could use another veggie easily. Actually brussel sprouts are one of my favorite veggies and I don't make them enough, because I am the only one in my house who will eat them. Oh well they were good, but of of course I am the only one in the house that knows that, since even though Paul and Gigi loved the fish, they did not dare try the brussel sprouts.

Chilean Sea Bass in Foil Packets

1 garlic clove, slivered
Juice of one lemon
2 T olive oil
Chopped Italian parsley
Pepper
Sea salt
Garlic slat
Cayenne pepper
Red pepper flakes

1 zucchini cut into long quarters
6 brussel sprouts halved

1 lb Chilean sea bass
Steamed brown Rice

Preheat oven to 350. Make 3 foil packets. Mix all ingredients except sea bass and brown rice. Cut sea bass into three pieces; place each piece into a packet. Top each piece with vegetable mixture. Seal packets place on baking sheet and bake for 25-45 minutes or until the fish flakes.

Place a serving of rice on plate. Place piece of sea bass on top. Pour veggies and sauce from packet over sea bass and rice.

No comments: