Red Curry Tofu Stir-fry over Rice Noodles
Serving Size : 4
8 ounces rice noodles1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 small red onion -- thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic -- pressed1 tablespoon red curry paste
8 ounces mushrooms -- sliced
1 green pepper -- thinly sliced
10 stalks asparagus -- cut into 2" pieces
1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slice tofu in to 1/8 thick pieces and place on paper towels. Then cover with paper towels and press to remove excess moisture.
- Heat water and soak rice noodles as package directs, 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, saute onion in oil over med-high to high heat for a few minutes, then add garlic and curry paste, saute for 1 minute more.
- Add tofu slices and stir fry until beginning to brown.
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry a few minutes.
- Add ginger paste, green peppers and asparagus. Stir-fry until heated through.
- Serve over rice noodles with soy sauce.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nutritional Analysis from Mastercook. Per Serving: 366 Calories; 10g Fat (22.9% calories from fat); 10g Protein; 62g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 386mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.