Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend Update

This weekend we settled some of our vacation plans, namely we booked a trip to Disney World at the end of February. Obviously this is a completely Gigi oriented trip and we hope she is going to have a really great time. We also booked a week at the beach to share with my parents.

This is Gigi watching Paul singing karaoke, really not good for my migrane type headaches I have had for the past week. Hopefully Gigi will get her singing voice from me and not from my monotone husband. Although it's hard to slight him, she was having a really good time watching him sing to her.







On Sunday we celebrated Izzy's birthday at the Latin American Folk Institute in Mt. Rainer. It was nice to see Izzy, Scott and Marina, plus our friends Tula and Craig with their kids and Erica.


Gigi had an especially good time because she got to see her buddy Azalea, who was also celebrating her birthday!


Happy Birthday Azalea!!!


Posted by Picasa




No comments: