Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dinner at IndeBleu

Last night I did a new thing for me, I went out with the girls. I need to do this more often. We had a great time at a new lounge/restaurant downtown called indebleu a very nice place and really fabulous food. But the best part was the company. It's nice just having good girl talk.

I didn't have my camera with me so no pics but we did discuss this picture that Erica took of my band Mary Mary, many moons ago. This shot was taken in a lot behind her townhouse on 13th and U. First there is a building there now, second Erica should have bought the place when it was affordable and lastly this is a great shot. For those of you who haven't seen this shot before I'll explain. This was taken on a role of shots to promo the band. It's funny because a bird pooped on Annie (on the far right), so she is mortified. Mary beside Annie is grossed out and I think it is hilarious. The most telling part of this picture is the Other Mary climbing up the tires and the look of worship in her eyes for Mary. The Other Mary was quite unstable and had to be asked to leave the band. If I ever feel bad about that I look at this picture.

Great shot, Erica.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: