Monday, September 12, 2005

Kitchen Face Lift!

FINALLY! The work has begun. It was back in the early summer that this process started, and it seems like it has taken forever to get the materials and get on our contractor's schedule. But the day has finally arrived!!!

I'll try to get as many in progress shots posted as I can but let's start here with what we have been living with for the last five years. Sorry these aren't the cleanest before shots since I took them one morning as we were finishing breakfast.



This is a shot of the ugly floor.

And this is what I came home to today. They have torn out the floor, the dishwasher, countertops, sink and cooktop! It is great to see it all gone.



I can't wait to see what it looks like after tomorrow. Doug said he'd have us back up and running by the weekend, Ah no cooking for a week.

No comments: