Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend Update

We went to the beach again this weekend, it will be the last time until sometime next month. I love going to the beach but it is hard to leave work, pack and go then come home on Sunday and go right back to work. No time to take care of business around the house. But I guess that's part of the point. I really like sitting on the beach thinking how great it is to be doing absolutely nothing.

We made a quick trip down to O.C. for a few hours so Gigi could ride the Ferris wheel and carousel, and walk the boardwalk. It's amazing how fast O.C. is changing right now, there are so many old buildings going down and new ones going up. The prices are really high, I don't know how the average family is affording it, although I say the same about the housing prices around here.

Anyway we had a good time and now it's back to work and hopefully the work on our kitchen will start this week.


A shot of us on the Ferris wheel, Gigi was a little scared, not so much of the heights but I think she didn't like the butterflies in her tummy as we descended. She warmed up to it and I think she enjoyed it.


I took my chair out so the waves would wash up on us, Gigi dug it until she got splashed in the face a few times.

No comments: