Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good Music

Speaking of music I recently discovered that you can find stuff from the Dischord catalog on Itunes available for instant download. This is great since I no longer have a turntable that works, plus many of my albums were damaged a few years back when our basement was flooded.

Funny story (in retrospect), the hubby washed the dog in the laundry tub and took the hose out because it was in the way. Later I go down and put some laundry in. A few HOURS later I come back and when I open the basement door I hear the washer going, and think it's been hours since I put that load in. Well it turns out that the water was just running out all over the floor and that's how the basement got flooded. You know stuff happens. We bought a wet dry vac that day.

No comments: